Having an Android smartphone is pretty great. But like any smartphone OS, there is fluff and commercial nonsense you’d rather not have crowding your device. If you want to get rid of the obsolete firmware and restrictions put on your device by the manufacturer and the carrier, rooting is the way to go. With Kingroot app, you can remove all the stuff you don’t need with just one tap of a button.
Why download Kingroot app?
Kingroot is pretty simple compared to most other rooting apps, and it is also the easiest to install. The app is really a one-time use, and once you’re done removing the fluff your smartphone is burdened with fresh from the factory, you rarely use it. But the one single use is pretty essential to fully unlock the full capacity of your Android device.
Rooting an app makes your device capable of accessing settings and services usually not provided to users to keep their smartphones safe. Please note that rooting is a very delicate process, and you should only go for it if you know what you’re getting into. The benefits of rooting are many, but be careful of what you download, and what commercial privileges you lose in the process, like if the warranty gets void by rooting the device, or if you can use your favorite apps with the device rooted or not.
Kingroot also allows you to watch videos through better apps. If, however, you want to watch amazing videos without having to root your phone, you can get terrarium TV movies app.
There’s a lot you can do with Admin privileges you gain by rooting your device. The best app you can get these privileges is definitely Kingroot. Here’s how to get the app for your device.
Kingroot for Android
Kingroot makes a huge difference in the way you access your smartphone every day following the day you use it to root the device. And so Kingroot is a must for Android devices. Here, let us tell you how to get the app and make your Android more awesome.
- Go to Settings on your Android device.
- Enter Security, and look for Unknown Sources. Enable the option.
- Now that you can install apps from outside the Play Store on your device, use Googl eto look for Kingroot app apk file.
- Download the file on your device. And tap it to run the setup.
- Go through the permissions listed, and press Install if you’re ok with them.
- You’ll be prompted by your device telling you that the app you’re looking to install can have implications on your phone’s security. Agree to proceed.
Your Android device is now equipped with the Kingroot app. To use it, here’s what you need to do.
Using Kingroot for Android:
Please note that you need to arrange your own kernels and firmware as per your wishes from the internet. Most of them are available for free, and there are also more awesome, free versions. This process tells you how to initiate rooting on your device using Kingroot app. Please remember that rooting is a potentially dangerous process that can in extreme cases ruin your handset. This process is not to teach you how to root, but only how to start the rooting process using Kingroot. If you want to root your device, it is best to go to someone who knows what they’re doing.
- Back up your data on an external drive or a cloud to keep it safe.
- Launch Kingroot app on your device from the app tray.
- Tap the big blue button to root the device.
- A dial should appear with the percentage on process completed being displayed. Follow it till the screen closes.
The phone can then be rooted as you prefer. Kingroot really shortens the process of rooting your device quite a bit.
How to install and use Kingroot PC
If you’re looking to root your Android device using your Windows PC, then you’ll be pleased to know you can indeed do so using Kingroot. Get the Windows PC application using the official website, and you’re all set to go. Here is a concise list of the steps you need to follow.
- Download Kingroot application for your PC. Use the .exe file to run the setup.
- Install the app by following the instructions on the wizard.
- Plug in your Android device to the PC using a USB cable.
- Kingroot should automatically detect the specifications of your Android device.
- In your Android smartphone, use the drag-down menu to enable USB debug mode from the USB options.
- Click of Root on your PC’s screen.
- Rooting should begin immediately, with a percentage display telling you how far the process has completed.
- Let your device reboot on its own. Do not disconnect or move or touch it. Once the root is complete, you will see a tick on the screen. You may now close Kingroot.
A detailed guide of the process including the meaning of the Chinese characters is available on the official site of the application, kingroot.net. It is not essential to know Chinese, however, if you’re familiar with common Windows app interfaces. You can make out most of the intent of the options displayed on your own.
It is important to install Root Checker on your Android to verify if the root has indeed succeeded.
It is pretty easy to use Kingroot on your device, as you can see. Whether it is an Android device or your PC, you can use virtually any device to root your device and get control over every aspect of your smartphone. The best thing about the process is that it is 100% free.
Please remember that rooting is a pretty sensitive thing to do. It should only be done by an expert, and not be taken up lightly, because it can cause you to lose the device itself. So use Kingroot, and be careful with what you do after the device is rooted.
How To Root Your Android Phone Using KingRoot